C()(_)/\/73R $7R!K3 Z()N3
Hello & Welcome user,
This Is C()(_)//73R $7R!l<e Z()N3 Forums Support If You Have Any Question Or Want Any Kind Of Help About C.S 1.6 So Post In The Suitable Forum So We Can Help You. Plz Register To Our Forums!!! THANK YOU.
BEST REGARDS,
M*A*F*I*A - C*L*A*N
Hello & Welcome user,
This Is C()(_)//73R $7R!l<e Z()N3 Forums Support If You Have Any Question Or Want Any Kind Of Help About C.S 1.6 So Post In The Suitable Forum So We Can Help You. Plz Register To Our Forums!!! THANK YOU.
BEST REGARDS,
M*A*F*I*A - C*L*A*N
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Counter Strike Zone - All These Forums Are About C.S 1.6 Any Questions, Help Needed, Tips, Tricks, Tutorials About C.S 1.6 Ask Here & Find Out Your Answers Here !!!!!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
♥Hello Every 1 Here We Can Tell You Every Thing About The C.S 1.6 Just Ask In The Suitable Forum And We Will Reply You As Soon As Possible THNKS♥
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Translate This Page
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:32 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Digital-Tutors - Visual Communication And Graphic Design Essentials
How to record a demo in cs???? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 5:29 am by annaimric

How to record a demo in cs???? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 11:52 am by annaimric

How to record a demo in cs???? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 8:41 pm by annaimric

How to record a demo in cs???? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:20 am by annaimric

» YVM-VK04.avi Hit
How to record a demo in cs???? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:19 am by annaimric

» {ESETFIX 4.0.417.0 Dasumo .rar}
How to record a demo in cs???? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:36 pm by annaimric

» {ESETFIX 4.0.417.0 Dasumo .rar}
How to record a demo in cs???? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:34 pm by annaimric

» Windows 7 Loader
How to record a demo in cs???? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:59 pm by annaimric

Top posters
annaimric
How to record a demo in cs???? I_vote_lcapHow to record a demo in cs???? I_voting_barHow to record a demo in cs???? I_vote_rcap 
admin
How to record a demo in cs???? I_vote_lcapHow to record a demo in cs???? I_voting_barHow to record a demo in cs???? I_vote_rcap 
mubbi_qureshi
Unkn0wn
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of M*A*F*I*A CLAN FORUMS on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of C()(_)//73R $7R!K3 Z()N3 on your social bookmarking website
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is annaimric

Our users have posted a total of 183 messages in 111 subjects

How to record a demo in cs????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

Reputation Of This User : 0

How to record a demo in cs???? Empty
PostSubject: How to record a demo in cs????   How to record a demo in cs???? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:49 am

plzz tell me how to record a demo in CS????
Back to top Go down
http://mafia-klan.webs.com
admin
Admin
admin

Reputation Of This User : 0

How to record a demo in cs???? Empty
PostSubject: Here is the way to record the demo in C.S.   How to record a demo in cs???? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:07 am

First of all you should know that there are two types to recording a demo:

1) First Person Demo ( In which you can see only yourself and cant check the players status by pressing TAB button).

2) HLTV Demo ( In this demo you can view and check every player at any camera view and you also can check the players status by pressing TAB button).

So here we go first i will tell you how to make First Person Demos:

Making a first person demo is so simple you just need to join a server and then open your console and type this command " record name.dem " in the name you have to put the name wat ever you want. For stoping the recording open your console and type " stop " & you are done your demo will be saved in this location Valve/cstrike.

Now I will tell you how to make HLTV Demos: (Note: For making this hltv demo you should have 2 different ports forwarded one port for "HLTV" and one port for your server "HLDS" )

Follow these steps:

You should be able to find the hltv.exe in your server folder (HLDS Folder) [half-life logo with handy cam icon] and also the hltv.cfg file.

Now you are ready to record the demo. Run the hltv.exe file. (If you have Windows XP with the firewall running you might have to unblock the access for hltv.exe when it pops up the unblock message.) A command prompt will pop up something like this.

[img]How to record a demo in cs???? 119[/img]

Consider you are trying to connect to Mafia Match server with IP 202.63.171.122:27033 and password “match”. Now the first step is to enter the server password. You MUST do this before you try to connect to a password protected server. Use the command "serverpassword “. This is what it will look like.

[img]How to record a demo in cs???? 218[/img]

Now you have to connect to the server with the command connect ip:port. Your window should now look something like this

[img]How to record a demo in cs???? 318[/img]

To verify if your HTLV server is connected to the game, there are 3 ways.You can check the Title bar where it shows the IP and the map name. Else you can type the command "status" in the HLTV window and check the output. It should say "Online" and show some server details (see below)or you can also join the server through CS and find "Mafia Match server" as a spectator.

[img]How to record a demo in cs???? 416[/img]

Now once you have verified that HLTV has been setup properly and is"Online" you can start recording. Use the command "record “. In our case assuming that we are recording the game as and want our demo named as "hi" we deploy the command as "record hi". The window will output something like this.

[img]How to record a demo in cs???? 517[/img]

Note how the demo is named as "hi-0810081130-awp_map_fair.dem”. It’s basically named in the "demoname-datetime-mapname.dem" convention. To verify if the HLTV is working and recording you can use the status command again.

To stop recording the demo use the command "stoprecording". When you run the command it gives a confirmation by saying "completed demo" followed by demo name.

To close HLTV when you are done, just type "exit". You will find your recorded demos in the "HLDS/cstrike" folder dedicated server folder.

[b]NOTE: In some C.S versions HLTV dont work correctly i.e it don't connect to the server so you can download the working HLTV FROM HERE
Back to top Go down
http://mafia-klan.webs.com

How to record a demo in cs????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
C()(_)/\/73R $7R!K3 Z()N3 :: Counter Strike (CS) :: Counter Strike 1.6-
Jump to: